• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 04:54:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 236
Total: 237

A lot of work...

Started by LizStreithorst, October 28, 2015, 07:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

...but it looks like it might be worth it.  I will need to find a spice grinder or make do with the kitchen tools I have on hand.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 28, 2015, 07:51:28 PM
...but it looks like it might be worth it.  I will need to find a spice grinder or make do with the kitchen tools I have on hand.

????.....whatcha work'n on there.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I love listening to Lynne Rossetto Kasper on PBS.....  she could make cardboard sound appetizing.   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 29, 2015, 06:22:57 AM
I love listening to Lynne Rossetto Kasper on PBS.....  she could make cardboard sound appetizing.   |^|

Dennis

LOL.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Thanks John but surely there is one that I can crank by hand?  I will pound the spices with the mallet and cut them up to dust before I will waste money on an electric appliance that I will use almost never.  I'm a make do kind of  woman.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 29, 2015, 08:30:03 PM
Thanks John but surely there is one that I can crank by hand?  I will pound the spices with the mallet and cut them up to dust before I will waste money on an electric appliance that I will use almost never.  I'm a make do kind of  woman.

You don't have a coffee bean grinder??
Jon

LizStreithorst

:-[  I've found a food prepackaged coffee called Givalia.  It is excellent.  No, I don't have a coffee grinder :-[

I'll be taking Discus to the LFS in a week or so.  There is a wonderful shop right next to them where they will have it.  I can't afford most of the wonderful stuff they have in the windows.  But they are in to good food and have wonderful simple tools and great pots and pans there.  If they don't have what I want I will do it myself .