• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 08:47:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 349
Total: 349

Pairing off=======>

Started by Mugwump, October 16, 2012, 02:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

These are all a cross from a Manacapuru and  Santa Isabel X PB Silver ghost that carry's an Albino gene......they're starting to jockey for pairing position....It's hard to see the glitter and snakeskin patterns on their bodies and around the gill plates..

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

they are really pretty! Your tank looks really clear too!
Jo

Mugwump

Quote from: Jo on October 16, 2012, 04:07:50 PM
they are really pretty! Your tank looks really clear too!

Water changes,Water changes,Water changes,Water changes....and HOT Mag's and Diatoms
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

You are really selling me on that hot mag aren't you?
Jo

Mugwump

Once you get one...you'll never look back....awesome results, quickly....use after cleanups,etc...water sparkles...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Mug, I can't see the SS pattern on them at all.  Could you maybe get so stills so I can see it? 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

None are s/s....some are ghosts from the cross, some are not....I'm thinking the ghosts carry the Albino....???
Jon

Jo

Quote from: Mugwump on October 16, 2012, 04:38:20 PM
Once you get one...you'll never look back....awesome results, quickly....use after cleanups,etc...water sparkles...

It is on the list.
Jo

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on October 16, 2012, 05:52:42 PM
None are s/s....some are ghosts from the cross, some are not....I'm thinking the ghosts carry the Albino....???

DOH......LOL....Snakeskin///hehe....ok I'll see if I can catch a shot...they're elusive and I have to add an extra light or wait for them to turn......
Jon

LizStreithorst

Sorry, I was using a common Discus abbreviation.  I didn't know that it didn't translate :-[
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I was brain dead at the moment.....I just missed it..... 8)...
Jon

b125killer

They are so pretty. It will be hard for a pic to do them justice. Even with photo shop LOL. I love the way they shine when the light hits them is just right it's  amazing.
Scott