• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 09:24:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 125
Total: 125

Revised dinner....

Started by Mugwump, October 23, 2015, 05:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..I was going to make beef vegetable soup....but....we just had chicken noodle soup with cheese tortellini cooked in it.....hot, filling, and delicious

MMMMmmmm.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 23, 2015, 05:42:19 PM
..I was going to make beef vegetable soup....but....we just had chicken noodle soup with cheese tortellini cooked in it.....hot, filling, and delicious

MMMMmmmm.....

Chicago style Italian Beef and Sausage mixed. With sweet peppers and the au jus dipping sauce. Plus fresh cut french fries. Surprisingly very good for for NW Delaware. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Just some left over stuff that wasn't ever that good.  At least it's gone now and I'm full.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 23, 2015, 05:59:01 PM

MMMMmmmm.....

Chicago style Italian Beef and Sausage mixed. With sweet peppers and the au jus dipping sauce. Plus fresh cut french fries. Surprisingly very good for for NW Delaware. |^| |^| |^|

Beef and Sausage combo w/sweet peppers is the way I order too.....w/hot peppers on the side....'au jus'..??...screw that, I tell them to dunk the whole thing.. |^|...yup....no 'au jus' needed...besides, that's yuppie lingo....LOL...fries?...a must have....MMMmmm...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 23, 2015, 06:02:15 PM
Just some left over stuff that wasn't ever that good.  At least it's gone now and I'm full.

'not so good' stuff merely requires more catsup...... =;-)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 23, 2015, 06:20:12 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on October 23, 2015, 05:59:01 PM

MMMMmmmm.....

Beef and Sausage combo w/sweet peppers is the way I order too.....w/hot peppers on the side....'au jus'..??...screw that, I tell them to dunk the whole thing.. |^|...yup....no 'au jus' needed...besides, that's yuppie lingo....LOL...fries?...a must have....MMMmmm...

Dunking the whole thing is for next time. On the first shot I have to check out each element in case something is screwed up. Imagine dunking a whole sandwich into lousy gravy. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I'm not fond of that condiment.  You say catsup.  I say ketchup.  Spell check doesn't nag me when I spell it the way I say it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3fjQa5Hls

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 23, 2015, 06:36:01 PM
I'm not fond of that condiment.  You sat catsup.  I say ketchup.  Spell check doesn't nag me when I spell it the way I say it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3fjQa5Hls

but you're not fond of it...so sure that spelling is fine....but to us 'catsup' connoisseurs ..it is indeed 'catsup'....as in 'Brook's Catsup'....hell spell check tried to give me 'conversations' for connoisseurs.....what does it know.....humf !

Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on October 23, 2015, 06:59:47 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 23, 2015, 06:36:01 PM
I'm not fond of that condiment.  You sat catsup.  I say ketchup.  Spell check doesn't nag me when I spell it the way I say it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3fjQa5Hls

but you're not fond of it...so sure that spelling is fine....but to us 'catsup' connoisseurs ..it is indeed 'catsup'....as in 'Brooke's Catsup'....hell spell check tried to give me 'conversations' for connoisseurs.....what does it know.....humf !

Gotcha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) w!w

GraphicGr8s

Texas Roadhouse for us tonight. Boy got a steak. He loves steak. Wife got a 12 oz Ribeye. Me? I got the 24 oz bone in Ribeye no spices. Just a touch above mooing. Damn it was good. Even got a Texas Red. Glad I didn't see how much that steak was until after I ate it. Did I mention how good it was?
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

Not that I want to torture you more, but this is not correct.  "but you're not fond of it...so sure that spelling is fine....but to us 'catsup' connoisseurs ..it is indeed 'catsup'....as in 'Brooke's Catsup'....hell spell check tried to give me 'conversations' for connoisseurs.....what does it know.....humf !

The correct way to spell "humf"  is "harrumph" :P

ilroost

What ever you find nite hear

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 23, 2015, 09:15:08 PM
Not that I want to torture you more, but this is not correct.  "but you're not fond of it...so sure that spelling is fine....but to us 'catsup' connoisseurs ..it is indeed 'catsup'....as in 'Brooke's Catsup'....hell spell check tried to give me 'conversations' for connoisseurs.....what does it know.....humf !

The correct way to spell "humf"  is "harrumph" :P

LOL.....you knew what is was.....and spell check says "humph".....
Jon

John Patakos

i am so glad that i do not have spellcheck.....lol

LizStreithorst

Actually, and I will get pissy about this ;)  Humph is the American way to pronounce it and spell it.  Spell check also accepts the British way of saying and spelling it.  My mom was English and I spent so long a time on a British Discus forum that I had to break myself of saying "whilst" rather than "while"