• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:19:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 322
Total: 322

Old rig Friday coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 23, 2015, 05:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Coffee's great....new rig is doing a full scan yada yada.....So temporarily on this one....

Cool this AM....but nice....now, more coffee.... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

That didn't take too long.... ;D  low 60's today and rainy.....a blah day....a big pot of soup may be in order?...with hot corn bread too..MMMmmmm

a putz'n we will go........ w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..A big bowl of Wheaties and now I'm ready to go !!..........boomba !  Bring on the day....!

I need to check our supplies needed for that big pot of soup....then run up and see what they have for stew meat at the local grocery store....
Jon

wsantia1

Wow, I thought I posted here already. Coffee was great. Not much on tap so I guess I'll do some house cleaning today. w!w I fell behind when I hurt my back but I am feeling a lot better so I have no excuses today. lol ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon