• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 08:55:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 370
Total: 370

Thursday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, October 22, 2015, 06:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

What a wonderful cup of coffee !!....actually about ready for pot #2... 8) ...this is chill day...period. ...might go down and kill snails for a while.??..but that might be it....the last few weeks have been a bit hectic....time for an 'us' day....

cooler weather settling in now...tree colors are turning faster, and soon will be gone...

'Pumpkin Fest' over in Sycamore this weekend....a real nice event...lots of good food, crafts, pumpkin carving contests surround the courthouse grass, parade, car show, etc.....we'll go over and just walk around and enjoy it all.....it's a nice laid back festival......

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is very good today. I have to finish up my water changes today but then I'll will get out and enjoy the day. It's going up to 78 today  |^| but we next week will bring windy and possibly rainy highs in the mid 60s.

On Saturday my 55+ community is having a little Oktoberfest celebration even though it is a little late for that. Who cares as long as there is beer and brats I am all for it.  mim

Sunday I am supposed to drive down the the outlets at Rehoboth beach but I have the Jets vs. New England and I think it's an early game. I may have to reschedule that for Monday. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson