• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 08:26:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 327
Total: 327

Wednesday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 21, 2015, 06:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....late getting started here...slept in this morn'n....the last few hectic days finally caught up with me...the coffee is wonderful...MMMmm

Grocery shopping and a couple errands...then a few water changes and putz'n.....

mid 70's today before the temps drop off again.....rain'd last night too, but not much....so far, a nice fall.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

It's been beautiful here in Virginia. Clear, crisp days...just like I remember them for the 51 years I lived here. Kinda hate to leave it, but everybody's gone back to work and I'm eager to get back home to my aquaria and friends.

Yeppers...coffee good...especially with male Hershey bar.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Coffee is good here too. Went out for breakfast with a few friends and the diner's coffee was really good too. Still waiting on the mail person to come through. We never know who it's going to be these days. They used to be here by 10:30. Not today. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Willie...How are you liking Delaware?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 21, 2015, 10:43:00 AM
Willie...How are you liking Delaware?

I like it here. I have low taxes, I am right off I-95 and I am 1.5 to 2.5 hours away from DC and NYC respectively. That is where most of my family lives and why I decided to come back east. I wish I could have gone back to NYC but I can't afford to live there these days.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Got my fish from my Muggum's home and floating in their bags ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 21, 2015, 01:13:59 PM
Got my fish from my Muggum's home and floating in their bags ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If you look close at the Pinoy's....the green color is already showing well on their backs.....they'll be stunners when grown a bit....the zebra marked fins is one of my favorite sights too.....here's hoping you get a bunch of wifi too....both parents were wifi...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Beautiful!  That one toward the back...I love the pattern on it's fins,

LizStreithorst

Both my shipments of Dots arrived safe and sound.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 21, 2015, 03:02:54 PM
Beautiful!  That one toward the back...I love the pattern on it's fins,

that's the zebra gene working....the male them too, but harder to see on him....
Jon