• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 01:01:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 167
Total: 167

US Postal rate changes/increases....

Started by Mugwump, October 20, 2015, 05:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

ok folks...what's your take on all this..?...no more Reg 'C' rates/boxes....flat rate gone now too???

http://www.prc.gov/docs/93/93564/Notice%20CP2016-9.pdf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Flat rate priority is still OK.  It's just the Express.  Shame about the C rate.  Nothing we can do it.  It's the buyers who will suffer.  They're the ones who have to pay shipping costs. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 20, 2015, 05:27:20 PM
Flat rate priority is still OK.  It's just the Express.  Shame about the C rate.  Nothing we can do it.  It's the buyers who will suffer.  They're the ones who have to pay shipping costs.

It looked like the large flat rate priority is gone....??..I'll look again...and yet, the buyers take the hit ....you won't see many of the 'Free Shipping included' folks, I'll bet.....some rates went up a bunch...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

I had a one hundred fifty pound per month flake food deal go south because I can't get a good shipping rate.

Motor freight? Don't know.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 20, 2015, 06:17:23 PM
I had a one hundred fifty pound per month flake food deal go south because I can't get a good shipping rate.

Motor freight? Don't know.

Speedee Delivery goes to most states adjoining Ill/Wisc.....great rates.....where was your customer at ??
Jon

Mugwump

Jon