• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 03:50:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 226
Total: 226

Anybody find out...??

Started by Mugwump, October 20, 2015, 01:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

lol =;-)  I write better when I am unsound of mind ;)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 20, 2015, 07:00:54 PM
Thanks Liz. I will send then a note in the morning when I am of sound mind. w!w

LOL....naw, do it now Willie.....LOLOLOLOLOL  w!w...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I'm already NOT a fan.  I asked them 8 months ago if it was being discontinued and they said NO.....

Dennis

Mugwump

The guy was probably too far down the totem pole to be informed about it....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

HRRUMPH.  Not a lie but not the truth by a long shot.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on November 20, 2015, 07:07:17 PM
The guy was probably too far down the totem pole to be informed about it....

He shouldn't be the one answering questions then...

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I will find out why.  Trust me.  I have this side of me that can be very hard headed and determined. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 20, 2015, 07:12:33 PM
I will find out why.  Trust me.  I have this side of me that can be very hard headed and determined.

'sic em' Liz..... =;-)..or something like that.... huh
Jon

BallAquatics

They have probably found a way to make them cheaper, put 'em in a fancy new box and charge an extra $15 each for them.....  of course they will be enough different that the parts won't interchange...

Yep, go get 'em Liz!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 20, 2015, 07:21:50 PM
They have probably found a way to make them cheaper, put 'em in a fancy new box and charge an extra $15 each for them.....  of course they will be enough different that the parts won't interchange...

Yep, go get 'em Liz!

Dennis

My thought too.....got something new in the pipe, costing more of course....
Jon

LizStreithorst

All I want is an answer that satisfies me.  I don't mind going up the chain of command for an honest answer.  If I get blown off, their entire brand will be on my shit list.  Thanks much for understanding and accepting my strange quirks, gentlemen.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 20, 2015, 07:32:03 PM
Thanks much for understanding and accepting my strange quirks, gentlemen.

I think I can speak for all of us when I say, "We wouldn't have it any other way Liz".    w!w

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 20, 2015, 07:36:01 PM

I think I can speak for all of us when I say, "We wouldn't have it any other way Liz".    w!w

Dennis

..besides.."strange quirks" are the best quirks..... w!w
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 20, 2015, 07:42:43 PM
Quote from: BallAquatics on November 20, 2015, 07:36:01 PM

Dennis

..besides.."strange quirks" are the best quirks..... w!w

+1. And I agree, they probably have something in the pipeline that they will spring on us in a few months.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

I checked Marineland again and the spare parts page is back up. There is also someone who goes by BREX and he says that indeed the filter has been discontinued but that there is a replacement in the works. They need to get more of our money. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.