• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:39:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 242
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 239
Total: 239

Anybody find out...??

Started by Mugwump, October 20, 2015, 01:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...who bought up the HOT mags out there yet??.....I haven't seen any for sale.....maybe I'll check Amazon..??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 20, 2015, 01:02:39 PM
...who bought up the HOT mags out there yet??.....I haven't seen any for sale.....maybe I'll check Amazon..??

I bought two from Pet Mountain a couple of months ago. Thankfully I did. I have 4 now but I am using one as a regular filter so I only have three rotating on the tanks.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 20, 2015, 04:21:05 PM

I bought two from Pet Mountain a couple of months ago. Thankfully I did. I have 4 now but I am using one as a regular filter so I only have three rotating on the tanks.

I'm thinking that someone may have bought a bunch of them....and that they'll surface for sale somewhere soon...???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 20, 2015, 04:23:51 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on October 20, 2015, 04:21:05 PM

Ebay?

I'm thinking that someone may have bought a bunch of them....and that they'll surface for sale somewhere soon...???
Willie

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I did notice.  I lost another working one today.  It kept taking the rubber piece off the bottom of the impeller.  It did it to 3 impellers!  I couldn't fix it so I got mad at it and the broken impellers and dumped them in the trash >:(   I don't know if I can live without Magnums.  I bought 4 :-[

wsantia1

I broke down and brought the last one. huh mim
Willie

LizStreithorst

Not the greatest price, but what choice do we have if we can't live without them.  We all should sens letters of compliant to Marineland for discontinuing a necessity.

wsantia1

Well I was supposed to get my filter in the mail today and when it didn't come I looked in the tracking system and I saw it was delivered at 11 am this morning. huh

I rushed to the PO to find out what happened and when they give me the detailed tracking info it showed it was delivered but to my old address. It seems that I never changed my primary address in ebay. >:(

The person who lives at my old address works in the and was not home. There was no box in front of her door. If she gave the box back to the carrier he will probably mark it return to sender. If she did not she will probably take it to the management office where I have them looking out for it. ::)

I will have to get to the PO when they open up in the morning in case the carrier brought it back to the station. It need to intercept the package before it gets sent back to the vendor >:(
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 19, 2015, 05:07:29 PM
Well I was supposed to get my filter in the mail today and when it didn't come I looked in the tracking system and I saw it was delivered at 11 am this morning. huh

I rushed to the PO to find out what happened and when they give me the detailed tracking info it showed it was delivered but to my old address. It seems that I never changed my primary address in ebay. >:(

The person who lives at my old address works in the and was not home. There was no box in front of her door. If she gave the box back to the carrier he will probably mark it return to sender. If she did not she will probably take it to the management office where I have them looking out for it. ::)

I will have to get to the PO when they open up in the morning in case the carrier brought it back to the station. It need to intercept the package before it gets sent back to the vendor >:(

UH OH !!!  :o
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 19, 2015, 05:46:59 PM

I really hope that the tenant has it. The property manager left them a message that I was looking for it.
Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 19, 2015, 05:49:44 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 19, 2015, 05:46:59 PM

I really hope that the tenant has it. The property manager left them a message that I was looking for it.

I don't even know how it got to the delivery point since I have forwarding in place and it's good for 12 months on priority mail. huh huh
Willie

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 19, 2015, 06:08:31 PM
I don't even know how it got to the delivery point since I have forwarding in place and it's good for 12 months on priority mail. huh huh

That may be your ace in the hole if push comes to shove.....

Dennis

wsantia1

I actually got through to the PO by phone this morning. I was given the "internal number" by the window clerk last night. Spoke to a supervisor who is looking into it. She didn't understand why the forwarding system did not re-route the package to me at my new location. Hopefully someone finds the package.  huh
Willie