• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:35:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 324
Total: 324

Coffee on Tuesday morn'n===>

Started by Mugwump, October 20, 2015, 04:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's real good.....mid 50's heading towards mid 70's....another nice day...

Some water changes this morning, then just some putz'n.......might throw the cushion back on the swing for today?....yep, I believe that I will...

quiet in here right now.....more coffee...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

My coffee is still brewing but it smells good. it the low 40s here right now but that's 12 degrees warmer than yesterday. Going up to 70 today. Now let's go get a cup of that coffee. |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 20, 2015, 05:12:58 AM
My coffee is still brewing but it smells good. it the low 40s here right now but that's 12 degrees warmer than yesterday. Going up to 70 today. Now let's go get a cup of that coffee. |^|

And it is indeed very good. |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 20, 2015, 05:50:03 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on October 20, 2015, 05:12:58 AM

And it is indeed very good. |^|

We've been up for awhile...about ready to start pot #2......maybe that'll get me going?? 
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Hi peoples! I'm up early again here on the east coast! Coffee really helps here!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 20, 2015, 08:01:22 AM
Hi peoples! I'm up early again here on the east coast! Coffee really helps here!!

Coffee always helps ...LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 20, 2015, 08:09:23 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on October 20, 2015, 08:01:22 AM

Coffee always helps ...LOL

But more here. My internal clock is all screwy! I think I'm on an east coast internal time thingy now. When I go home Wednesday night, it'll all change around.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Jet lag is the pits.  Hope you get home safely Ron.  Enjoy the flight??
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on October 20, 2015, 10:16:30 AM
Jet lag is the pits.  Hope you get home safely Ron.  Enjoy the flight??
Barb

Thanks, Barb!  On the plane I'll be reading Bill O'neill's book, Killing Reagan. I've read all the other "killing" titles he's written so far. Love the research and seemingly unbiased works.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

I used to be a big Bill O'Reilly fan, maybe 10 years or more ago.  Then one day I had the sudden and striking realization that Bill is to the white population as Jesse Jackson is to the black population.

I'll be they have each other on speed dial for those slow news days.  LOL

Dennis