• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:22:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 327
Total: 327

good old Monday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, October 19, 2015, 06:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee's good this morn'n....MMMmmm

The next few days will be in the 70's....very pleasant..it'll be a good day to do a few things outside for Winter prep....

It's been a busy weekend for us and we're up for some relaxing putz'n.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Got fish coming today. hope it is later today. only 26 here now may hit the high 60s today.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on October 19, 2015, 06:38:39 AM
Got fish coming today. hope it is later today. only 26 here now may hit the high 60s today.

Nice....whatcha get'n ??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I have some fry going out today..... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Coffee is really good today. I have some Juvies going out later to Syracuse where it is snowing. huh It will be more seasonal by the time they arrive on Wednesday tho. It was only 29 degrees here when I got up this morning. Going up to 58 today. :-\
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Coffee is strong today. I wasn't watching Gale and I guess she threw a few extra beans in there.

Ron Sower

Coffee here in Richmond with my wife and sister. Nice to be here with her. The funeral went well. Really a celebration. Surrounded by 7 of her grandchildren and 19 great grandchildren. Most everyone saw Mom the same way in their eulogies...sweet, loving, giving and always wanting the family around. The more, the merrier! Well... she definitely got the full meal deal Saturday! |^|

We're staying here and going home Wednesday. It's been cool and clear here. Gorgeous fall weather in Virginia, a season I've always loved here. The trees aren't in full color year, maybe another week, but the area is still beautiful to me. Didn't realize just how much I miss Roanoke.

Coffee's good today...of course! Got a little pumpkin and spice thing going on in it today. Yummmm!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Errands are done....just putz'n now...

tomorrow is big water change day..... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 19, 2015, 01:50:25 PM
Errands are done....just putz'n now...

tomorrow is big water change day..... |^|

I with you. Errands done, fish shipped and now I am just relaxing with big water changes on tap for tomorrow.  |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

House swept and dusted, fish shipped, WC in a bit.  A small nap first.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 19, 2015, 02:44:51 PM
House swept and dusted, fish shipped, WC in a bit.  A small nap first.

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon