• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 08:29:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 235
Total: 235

Easy dinner....

Started by Mugwump, October 18, 2015, 05:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 20, 2015, 04:36:39 PM
This isn't Greek but it sure looks tasty.  Over rice, of course.  http://caribbeanpot.com/simple-chicken-liver-and-gizzard/

I decided to make this on Sunday.  It sounds so good.  Since I only cook one big thing a week I like to think all week long what it will be.  I hate it when grocery day arrives and I can think of nothing that appeals to me.  I suffer all week.  I don't eat out much because the best local restaurants in town are just fair.

Thank God I make enough of everything to feed a family so there are always left overs and some to pop in the freezer for another day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 22, 2015, 07:25:16 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 20, 2015, 04:36:39 PM
This isn't Greek but it sure looks tasty.  Over rice, of course.  http://caribbeanpot.com/simple-chicken-liver-and-gizzard/

I decided to make this on Sunday.  It sounds so good.  Since I only cook one big thing a week I like to think all week long what it will be.  I hate it when grocery day arrives and I can think of nothing that appeals to me.  I suffer all week.  I don't eat out much because the best local restaurants in town are just fair.

Thank God I make enough of everything to feed a family so there are always left overs and some to pop in the freezer for another day.

How was it, Liz?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good, but not as good as I'd hoped.
Always move forward. Never look back.