• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:03:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 306
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 311
Total: 311

Tuesday's breezy coffee...

Started by Mugwump, October 13, 2015, 05:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Coffee is fantastic....wind was howling here last night.....much cooler weather now....sweatshirt weather to be exact...

A couple boxes heading out today...then some tinkering and putz'n....water changes, etc....Greenwater Swap this coming Sunday, we need to figure out what we're taking...???

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes coffee is great this morning. That midwest weather is headed in my direction. Hell I am already wearing a sweatshirt in the morning. Low 70s projected as a high today. Tomorrow's high supposed to be in the mid 50s.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2....having another wonderful cup...MMMmmmm

Manny just tore through here for no apparent reason........but he does things like that....the demon....but I have my shoes on now, so my feet/toes are safe  ;D

I guess that I'll go wake up the fish... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I always laugh when I read that "Manny just tore through here for no apparent reason..." and similar comments about him. I can just picture it. Lol.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on October 13, 2015, 07:19:57 AM
I always laugh when I read that "Manny just tore through here for no apparent reason..." and similar comments about him. I can just picture it. Lol.

He is a character...after all that he comes downstairs and walks tank to tank as I feed the fish.....my little buddy  |^|

Well, boxes all shipped....now to try and get some putz'n done.... 8)
Jon