• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 05:19:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 252
Total: 252

Monday's 'Columbus Day' coffee..

Started by Mugwump, October 12, 2015, 05:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...cool morn'n, great coffee.......very nice  8)  Some putz'n today...I need to get a few shipping boxes ready for tomorrow...some water changes, etc....

another day in the 70's before cooler temps move in....we might go out and roam about?...

Cub/Card's game on later....Go Cubbies !!!  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

When I woke up I was expecting a box of goodies today and then the news people reminded me that it was Columbus day which means no mail delivery. huh Oh well now I have to wait another day to work on the air system.  ::)

Coffee is good and there is a little chill in the air. Going up to the mid 70s today though so overall a nice day on tap. Some more work on the garage, putzing and maybe some grilling sounds good today. |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 12, 2015, 05:33:12 AM
When I woke up I was expecting a box of goodies today and then the news people reminded me that it was Columbus day which means no mail delivery. huh Oh well now I have to wait another day to work on the air system.  ::)

Coffee is good and there is a little chill in the air. Going up to the mid 70s today though so overall a nice day on tap. Some more work on the garage, putzing and maybe some grilling sounds good today. |^|

..grill'n does sound like a good idea......pork steak w/Sweet Baby Ray's.....MMMMMmmmmmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Gale fired up the grill yesterday. Chicken legs and pork steaks. Yum.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 12, 2015, 06:09:47 AM
Gale fired up the grill yesterday. Chicken legs and pork steaks. Yum.

MMMMmmmmmm......good stuff... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

..shipping boxes ready....bags ready....all set to bag and ship.... ;D....even think that I found a box for Willie's things next Monday... |^|

now to run some errands, etc.....cool and cloudy here, almost looks like rain?????
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Crap. Monday. Another day at work.

But at least yesterday I got all the wood cut and dry fitted for the 22-40-22 rack.

And I really don't feel like going to tonight's AA meeting.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on October 12, 2015, 02:20:04 PM

But at least yesterday I got all the wood cut and dry fitted for the 22-40-22 rack.

Go.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

If you lived closer you could take me with you, kicking and screaming.
Always move forward. Never look back.

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on October 12, 2015, 02:23:41 PM

Go.....

Just don't feel like driving that far today. Just feel like getting a bottle of wine to enjoy with dinner.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 12, 2015, 02:42:15 PM
If you lived closer you could take me with you, kicking and screaming.

Liz, if I lived closer to you that would mean the AA meeting is further away from both of us.
If YOU Lived closer it would be a different story though.

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on October 12, 2015, 03:01:07 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 12, 2015, 02:23:41 PM

Go.....

Just don't feel like driving that far today. Just feel like getting a bottle of wine to enjoy with dinner.

Go......I drove over an hour one way too.....it's been 27 years now this past July......go...
Jon

GraphicGr8s

LizStreithorst

I was in the one in Hattiesburg 25 years ago.  It sucked compared to the open meetings I went to with my mom when I was young.  Hers were more like a social gathering with lots of good stories.  We just had a bunch of former drunks trying to stay away from the stuff here.  I quit after a year or so.  Still stayed sober until 2003 when I decided that I didn't give a shit and would rather drink.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

.I wish our daughter and her husband would go, and stop drinking.  They are keeping the Vodka makers in business.  At least the company who makes the vodka that comes in a blue bottle.  I don't drink, except Diet Coke.
Barb