• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 01:57:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 150
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 169
Total: 169

OOoooooookay...

Started by Mugwump, October 11, 2015, 04:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Not to a street near me, thank God.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 11, 2015, 04:29:34 PM

They say with this El Nino....everything will track south this year...........congrat's !!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

......but it is beautiful.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on October 11, 2015, 04:32:29 PM

They say with this El Nino....everything will track south this year...........congrat's !!

I sure hope so.  It's been too dry here for too long.  And yes, the snow is beautiful as long as it belongs to someone else.

wsantia1

And yes, the snow is beautiful as long as it belongs to someone else.

I agree. Also as long as it's not dirty.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 11, 2015, 07:05:47 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 11, 2015, 04:32:29 PM

I sure hope so.  It's been too dry here for too long.  And yes, the snow is beautiful as long as it belongs to someone else.
Quote from: wsantia1 on October 11, 2015, 07:48:34 PM

And yes, the snow is beautiful as long as it belongs to someone else.

I agree. Also as long as it's not dirty.

...and may all your Christmas's be white...... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

I actually like snow for Christmas.  Then it can melt and not come back for another year. [emoji2]
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 11, 2015, 08:01:01 PM
I actually like snow for Christmas.  Then it can melt and not come back for another year. [emoji2]

naw....you need snow at least the month before, and a full month afterwards......it's the ambiance... =;-)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon

GraphicGr8s

There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

JR

I like the snow. I just wish it was warm when it snowed. But it don't work that way.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day