• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 07:14:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 317
Total: 318

Warm day chow....

Started by Mugwump, October 11, 2015, 02:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

,,,I had a potato chip sandwich for lunch...........

..later we'll have hot dogs and pork & beans.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

All I've had to eat in 3 days is a hunk of Swiss cheese and 2 Rye Melba toast crackers.  I know that this is not good for me but I don't have the desire to eat.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 11, 2015, 02:13:45 PM
All I've had to eat in 3 days is a hunk of Swiss cheese and 2 Rye Melba toast crackers.  I know that this is not good for me but I don't have the desire to eat.

Time for a pizza and a six pack. Liz......get out and go get some chow..... |^| w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I went out and bought beer.  I was out but the trip into town was more to pick up my cigars at the shop.  I'd rather be without beer than nicotine.  I also wanted to take some adult Angels to the 125 at the shop. 

I drove past the beer store just before they opened.  There was a line...Beer cannot be sold in Ellisville until 1 pm.  I mentioned the line of desperate folks when I stopped by around 1:30.  They said that its like that every Sunday but it's not as bad now as when they first opened.  People would come early so they could get a parking spot!

I'll eat at some point today.  I can't do without food forever.

Rjb3

What's up?

Barb

Eat Liz.  I want to be able to see you at NADA.  Call me?
Barb

LizStreithorst

Chill, folks.  Everything is fine.  I ate.

Mugwump

Jon

Rjb3

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 11, 2015, 04:28:44 PM
Chill, folks.  Everything is fine.  I ate.

It's our job to worry.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I was ordered by an ex military woman to eat tomorrow as well.  I would have had to even without the order.  I have to work Tuesday.  I took my thighs out of the freezer.  (not my own personal thighs, mind you.  My own ones will stay in the deep freeze for a good long while).  I'll make deviled chicken thighs.  It's easy and tasty and I'll have left overs to munch on.

Barb

Sounds tasty!  We will be needing that recipe here please. 
Barb ;D

GraphicGr8s

Wish I had that problem.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on October 11, 2015, 08:32:08 PM
Sounds tasty!  We will be needing that recipe here please. 
Barb ;D

+1 Yes we will.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst