• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 02:28:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 150
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164

Lazy Sunday morn'n coffee time..

Started by Mugwump, October 11, 2015, 07:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...finally up....coffee's great....cool out, heading for mid 70's....slept like a brick..can't wake up....more coffee.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Cold here too. Had to turn on the heat a bit to take the chill out of the house. going up into the 70s later. Coffee is excellent today. A little football and putzing is all that is on the agenda today. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...yes, same here..snapped the heat on for a bit....40's outside now.....

Pot#2 going now....I'd better go wake up the fish....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

It's a good day to stay in bed! I had a great time at the play last nght. Afterwards we went to  carlyle brewery for a "few" drinks. I haven't been to a bar in years. They had some good beer. I was drinking some vanilla cream ale.
Scott

Mugwump

...fed the fish....yep, still got all my fingers too....pigs...

grabbed a fresh cup of that great coffee, big bowl of Wheaties, and now to chill a bit...
Jon

Ron Sower

Good morning, all!

Grey, cool and wet here again today. I'll be spotty on here on the forum again for a week or so. Going back to VA for my Mother's funeral. We'll be making the flight arrangements today, so don't know when I'm leaving yet.

Meanwhile I intend to stay caught up here as much as possible because I find that I miss the discourse when I don't...!!! |^|

Oh yeah...the coffee's good!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron