• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 09:13:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 134
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130

Saturday's coffee ===>

Started by Mugwump, October 10, 2015, 06:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and a good cup it is too=======> 38deg's headed for the mid 60's.....bunch of putz'n, then just taking the day as it comes..... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I get to work at the pet store today.  I also cleaned and dechlorinated the rock, Or in the process. Later tonight I'm going to  rocky horror play with my sister.  That should be fun, I haven't been to a play in years.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 10, 2015, 06:37:38 AM
I get to work at the pet store today.  I also cleaned and dechlorinated the rock, Or in the process. Later tonight I'm going to  rocky horror play with my sister.  That should be fun, I haven't been to a play in years.

don't forget your toast... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is good and strong. I need to start getting the garage ready for Winter. I have two cars to put in there now. ::)

A little putzing in the fishroom. Need to move a few juvie BNs into larger tanks. I did sell off 18 of them yesterday so I have room in the 40B. It also looks like my 29g with Koi dimes needs some glass work (brown algae) so some are going in there too. lol  8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Stripping more cabinets in the kitchen today so we can get them stained this coming week. Don't like doing this kind of stuff but the new quartz counter tops will be here in about 4 weeks, so gotta get them done. We're fortunate in that we have actual wood cabinets. So many manufactured homes built in the 80's didn't.

Once we get these cabinets done, I'll finish the job I started before I had foot surgery and get the last 5 interior doors replaced with 6 panel ones. Then it's new windows. Then somewhere along the line a new roof.

However, after the cabinets, I think I'll have the other work done for us. In fact, I talked to a guy about helping finish the stripping and staining this week. We'll see if he makes it.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

#1 son and wife g'kids ..just left..what a crew... |^|....beautiful fall like day outside..sunny..65deg's, nice breeze......'poifect'...yeppers...
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.