• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 06:16:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 188
Total: 189

I've got the windows open...LOL

Started by Mugwump, January 29, 2013, 10:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

It's about 60 deg, and warming, rain's stopped...so figured that I'd air out the house and fishroom...it's supposed to drop like a rock later, and snow tonite/tomorrow. I guess I'll just have to be happy for the chance.... ;D....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Gotta love this 'Day After Tomorrow' weather we're having...

Dennis

shatanka

SO GLAD you all are having nice weather now..for a bit anyway.  I did try to send you some of it, maybe it worked? lol  Enjoy it while you can!!

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Glad you have some warmth for a bit.  A couple days ago it was in the teens here at night, right now it is 72.   Very strange.  A couple more days and the cold returns.  We have confused daffodils blooming right now in our yard.
Barb

PaulineMi

Quote from: Barb on January 29, 2013, 12:33:14 PM
Glad you have some warmth for a bit.  A couple days ago it was in the teens here at night, right now it is 72.   Very strange.  A couple more days and the cold returns.  We have confused daffodils blooming right now in our yard.
Barb

Oh the daffodils.  That's what's especially bad about the goofy weather.  We have a superb cider mill near us. They lost their entire apple crop last year due to early blooming and then freezing weather.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Frank The Plumber

Must have had 75 calls for sewer flooding. Not nice.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

64 deg yesterday......6" of snow, called for today and cold.....sheesh...
Jon

b125killer

Don't have the windows open today do ya. At least it waited to snow until I got off work.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on January 30, 2013, 07:00:11 AM
Don't have the windows open today do ya. At least it waited to snow until I got off work.

Nope....LOL...just waiting to see how much we'll really get...???....radar doesn't look that bad...but......who knows...??
Jon