• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 05:38:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 311
Total: 311

Sunday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, October 04, 2015, 06:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..crawled out of bed and now I'm enjoying my second cup of good coffee.....MMMmmm

..cool this morn'n, 47deg's, and heading towards 60deg's for a high......calling for upper 60's, low 70's for the rest of the week.....very nice fall weather  |^|
..fry water changes this morn'n then mostly putz'n around..??....might cut the grass one last time tho... huh

still pretty dark out...days are getting shorter.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Up late for me but all is well. On my 2nd cup of coffee and the 3rd will shortly follow. Cold and windy today but the Sun is supposed to make an appearance today and that will be welcomed. It's supposed to get better over the next few days too. ;D

We dodged a disaster here with Joaquin staying out in the Atlantic. That on top of all of the rain we had over the past few days would have been devastating for some folks. huh

Only minor putzing today since I still have company from out of town. They will leave this afternoon and then life returns to normal. lol  |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 now...I guess that I should get dressed and go feed the fish....they're sleeping in too....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

It's good to hear that Joaquin caused no harm to forum members...or friends and neighbors. The huge rains were problematic enough.  ???

Windy (again) and chilly rain here. I'll stay indoors today. Yesterday I dressed relatively warm and ventured out on my bike. Discovered I'm no match for 30 mph wind gusts....turned back home after one mile of torture. Pedaling against that kind of wind was like going up a BIG hill.  ;D ;D ;D  And it was cold.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

I was texting with my daughter in Roanoke Friday and she was saying that the news around town was talking about comparing the current potential rain and flooding with that of the floods in 1985. I forget if it was from a hurricane, but the ground had been saturated for weeks and the floods that hit included a creek that the paper company I managed. It was a creek in the 100 year floodplain. Wiped out our printing papers, towels and tissue bulk stock that was stocked on the floor of the warehouse. Horrible times to work through.

It sounds like you guys on the east coast there didn't get quite the same this time. Whew!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....fish are fed now, I've got clothes in the dryer....yada yada......now for another nice big cup of that good coffee, and a bowl of cereal......might run just one erranf this morn'n....then staying home.....I feel an afternoon nap coming on.... w!w
Jon

Ron Sower

Looks like I'm destined to travel this morning over to ''the other side of town'' in order for Lucy, her daughter (not mine biologically) and granddaughter to get a 3 generation photo. Seems to be a big event. Lucy's ex (he's ok) will be there and we're going to have a big brunch. I think I'm going to have to were something more than jeans and a sweatshirt today because Lucy wants some photos with me in it.  Good thing is....we're taking the champagne!!! |^|

More coffee, please!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 04, 2015, 09:04:00 AM
Looks like I'm destined to travel this morning over to ''the other side of town'' in order for Lucy, her daughter (not mine biologically) and granddaughter to get a 3 generation photo. Seems to be a big event. Lucy's ex (he's ok) will be there and we're going to have a big brunch. I think I'm going to have to were something more than jeans and a sweatshirt today because Lucy wants some photos with me in it.  Good thing is....we're taking the champagne!!! |^|

More coffee, please!

...sounds like a fun day... ;D =;-)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 04, 2015, 09:06:15 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on October 04, 2015, 09:04:00 AM

More coffee, please!

...sounds like a fun day... ;D =;-)

I will. Especially since our granddaughter will be there!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron