• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 12:49:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 150
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

AMOL radio station

Started by Rjb3, October 03, 2015, 08:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

A friend of mine runs this internet radio station. It would be cool if you popped in and gave it a listen. His name is Frank Falcone. He operates the station Saturday mornings from 8-10 Eastern time.

A little history: I bought and sold and traded a lot of really rare Cory catfish with Frank over the last ten years. Originally, he started with Guppies before he got heavy into Cory catfish. Guppyman is his registered trademark. When he thought about going back into the Guppy business he wanted a private label food that was the best there was. I whipped up Guppy Magic and waited. . . . . . . Frank decided not to re-enter the Guppy world, so I put Guppy Magic out there on my own.

http://www.live365.com/stations/americanmedia?site=pro

Mugwump

I've dropped in a couple times before..........great show... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Love it when he did sat. nights. But work to much to catch him in the morning

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on October 03, 2015, 06:00:48 PM
Love it when he did sat. nights. But work to much to catch him in the morning

yeah, the Sat nite shows were great.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

I have a rough time catching the Saturday morning show, too. But I try.

Ron Sower

Just tried it. Said this station is currently of the air. Is he just on at certain times of the day?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 04, 2015, 08:54:29 AM
Just tried it. Said this station is currently of the air. Is he just on at certain times of the day?

from Bob's post.... 2c2

"He operates the station Saturday mornings from 8-10 Eastern time."
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 04, 2015, 09:04:48 AM

from Bob's post.... 2c2

Missed it...thanks!  :-\
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 04, 2015, 09:08:25 AM

from Bob's post.... 2c2

Frank was talking about doing a daily broadcast over the winter...to try it out...he's retired now.
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 04, 2015, 09:08:25 AM

from Bob's post.... 2c2

Me too. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

John Patakos

i try to listen as much as i can but occasionally miss it as i did this past saturday..i will have to make sure i tune in next saturday...i'll set the alarm....lol