• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 08:45:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,313
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 264
Total: 264

Sharing is a Good Thing

Started by PaulineMi, January 29, 2013, 06:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Need mod help. My Kindle wont embed this properly. Thanks.  (You're very welcome!  Cool video)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

shatanka

Oh my gosh that is adorable! It's like the cockatoo is purposely going to the pot to bring the huskie some spaghetti too! What a good boy that huskie is also! We had one that we rescued from the pound once that absolutely TRAUMATIZED my daughter when it proceeded to eat the cat we also got from the pound right in front of my daughter... in her room. Then went after her rabbit in it's cage! OMG what a night. Needless to say, the dog went right back the next day. So glad to see these two getting along so famously!

Mugwump

LOL.....birds are nutsy too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

The cockatoo probably is sharing on purpose . they are so smart if he didn't want to share he would eat it over the pot. Some of the parrots are as smart a small children.
Sorry to hear that you got a crazy dog from the pound. you would think that they would test his temperament before they adopted him out. I know the animal control here doesn't  adopt when they fail there tests. They weren't going to let us take our lab/pit mix because he was skittish.
Scott