• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 09:58:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 332
Total: 332

Having a great day!

Started by BallAquatics, September 30, 2015, 10:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Well, we are all settled in at Kindred Hospitol Dayton.  I guess time will tell.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Swell ....let the healing begin ...our thoughts and prayers continue...

Have you gotten any rest yet?....are you eating well??.....stop for a meal instead of a burger, ya hear..?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Praying for you. Take care of yourself to. I know it's hard to do

Ron Sower

Dennis, you hang in there and take care of yourself so you can take care of her.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wiggs

Dennis, I have been sending good thoughts your and Terri`s way. Hope she will get better at this new hospital. We have one like that here by us and they do great work. As you know I don`t get on here much, but I do think about everyone on here. Take care of yourself and get better so when Terri comes home you can take care of her. Give her hugs from us all and tell her we all know that she will get better and go home.
Jan

BallAquatics

Thanks everyone!  Doc at the new place seems confident he can get her patched up.  I'm not holding my breath, but still hopeful.

Dennis

Barb

Keep hopeful Dennis, we all are.  Sending best healthful thoughts her way today.
Barb

wsantia1

Still wishing you guys the best Dennis.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BillT

Good news Dennis.
Hoping things continue to improve.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron