• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 05:50:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 326
Total: 326

Thursday coffee....

Started by Mugwump, September 03, 2015, 05:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Coffee's wonderful....MMmmmm ..another hot/muggy day ...cold front and storms moving in later, then right back to hot/muggy for the weekend,,,,

Fish room putz'n, I have to pick up Ron's cories at the PO this morn'n....we'll punch up our cory pods and add them to other tanks here....seems every time someone visits and buys angels, they want cories too...LOL....we're were depleting our own stock....this will help a lot... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Hot and muggy here too. Thunder boomers in the forecast but they look like they're passing north of us as usual. With this heat we need rain. Much predicted, rarely happens.

Have to go to MSU to pick up a supply of meds for Fritz. It's been a simple venture all summer. Students have and are in the process of returning now....may be a bit of a challenge getting around on campus today.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Drive safely......now that you're traveling.....it'll rain...LOL.....it's the same as watering the garden just in case, or washing the car... ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Same hot temps here today, although it's supposed to break later and we are in for great holiday weather. Insomnia struck again last night for the first time in months. Up at 3 am this morning. :o Me and the dog were at the park at 5:30 am. Would have been there earlier but it stays dark until 6 am now.

Coffee is real good. On my second pot. Have to do some putzing in the fishroom along with setting up a quarantine tank for a shipment coming in tomorrow. Oh, and some housework to do too.  ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..on pot #2 here also......box not at PO yet, but it's in transit and only an hour away.......they're going to call me the minute it arrives, pick up....our PO folks are wonderful people....
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on September 03, 2015, 07:17:21 AM
..on pot #2 here also......box not at PO yet, but it's in transit and only an hour away.......they're going to call me the minute it arrives, pick up....our PO folks are wonderful people....

They're in now.... |^|...I'll pick em up in 30mins.... |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on September 03, 2015, 08:02:21 AM
They're in now.... |^|...I'll pick em up in 30mins.... |^|

What kind did you get Jon?

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Very nice, those are my favorite Cories.   |^|

Dennis

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on September 03, 2015, 07:13:33 AM
Drive safely......now that you're traveling.....it'll rain...LOL.....it's the same as watering the garden just in case, or washing the car... ???

You were right. Tons of rain, lightning and loud thunder. It's still hovering around here...it's a weird color outdoirs.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 03, 2015, 06:43:15 PM

You were right. Tons of rain, lightning and loud thunder. It's still hovering around here...it's a weird color outdoirs.

not a drop here, tho they're still calling for storms late tonight......Scott might be getting a bit right now??......that's about 35 miles, or so, north of us....perhaps it'll drift down this way sooner..??...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 03, 2015, 07:00:05 PM
Quote from: PaulineMi on September 03, 2015, 06:43:15 PM

If we're lucky we will get some rain tomorrow. ::)

not a drop here, tho they're still calling for storms late tonight......Scott might be getting a bit right now??......that's about 35 miles, or so, north of us....perhaps it'll drift down this way sooner..??...
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.