• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 05:45:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 278
Total: 278

Lost the female Manacapuru

Started by Mugwump, September 02, 2015, 12:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the other day.....but today decided to give pops a new gal.....a nice plump female from the Sta Isabel/Rio Negro line that has more of the Sta Isabel features.....looks like love at first sight  |^|....we'll see...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Good luck with them Jon.  Hope they produce lots of beauties for you!   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on September 02, 2015, 03:56:13 PM
Good luck with them Jon.  Hope they produce lots of beauties for you!   |^|

Dennis

Thanks Dennis....we'll see tho, he can be a jerk at times.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Sorry about that female Manacapuru. That was one nice female. :(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

sorry you lost the female. good luck with the new pairing.
Scott

PaulineMi

Best of luck with the new pairing.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Thanks so much gang.....I'm hoping they continue to hit it off too... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

You'll have that fry factory going in no time!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Well, she's promptly spawned on the slate that I added when I put her in....the other female preferred the anubias leaves....

They're both gently tending the spawn... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

BOOMBA !!!!!!!!!  Good luck with them!   |^|

Dennis

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

They gone...........the male has always been dominant, but the tables have turned now....she's a 'hammer'.....I think there's hope ??....yup...
Jon