• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:22:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 265
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 265
Total: 265

The 'hopeful' wifi fry...

Started by Mugwump, August 24, 2015, 02:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...they're beginning to grow better now....there is a nice variety of Pinoy, dble Pinoy, and blues.....with both smokey, zebra, and leopards in the mix...the 'headlights' are very vivid with this group....bright... 8)

both parents are nice and thick, and round....I'm looking at the fry to be the same.....very robust..

there's a lot more than the camera (and my stupid thumb) shows..... 8)...I'll be splitting them up in the next day, or so...or at least moving them to the 60 breeder for more grow out space...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 24, 2015, 02:38:55 PM
...they're beginning to grow better now....there is a nice variety of Pinoy, dble Pinoy, and blues.....with both smokey, zebra, and leopards in the mix...the 'headlights' are very vivid with this group....bright... 8)

both parents are nice and thick, and round....I'm looking at the fry to be the same.....very robust..

there's a lot more than the camera (and my stupid thumb) shows..... 8)...I'll be splitting them up in the next day, or so...or at least moving them to the 60 breeder for more grow out space...

I am a little behind schedule here. Very nice babies you have there Jon. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 26, 2015, 02:59:11 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 24, 2015, 02:38:55 PM

I am a little behind schedule here. Very nice babies you have there Jon. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

...remember that some of these will be yours shortly... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Thanks, I'll be ready for them. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.