• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:06:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 318
Total: 318

AP Poll

Started by BallAquatics, August 24, 2015, 01:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

If you can believe it, Ohio State became the first team in history to be a unanimous No. 1 preseason pick in the Associated Press poll. The Buckeyes have high hopes of earning another national championship, but the target on their collective backs will be even bigger than last year.

I dislike being #1 at the start of the season.....  the only way to move is down.   :(

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 24, 2015, 01:36:50 PM
If you can believe it, Ohio State became the first team in history to be a unanimous No. 1 preseason pick in the Associated Press poll. The Buckeyes have high hopes of earning another national championship, but the target on their collective backs will be even bigger than last year.

I dislike being #1 at the start of the season.....  the only way to move is down.   :(

Dennis

...then a MAC upset would not be good, huh?..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

Congrats to OSU.

Hopefully they will meet up with Oregon again.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on August 24, 2015, 01:40:04 PM

If you're going to lose one, it's best to loose early in the season.  LOL

I assume you're talking about the September 26th game against the Western Michigan Broncos.  hee hee hee   They have a super tought schedule opening on the 4th against the Michigan State Spartans.   :o

Dennis

BallAquatics

Quote from: BillT on August 24, 2015, 01:49:21 PM
Hopefully they will meet up with Oregon again.

Thanks Bill.  I'm sure they will.  They have played 9 times between 1958-2015.

Dennis

Mugwump

...Either MAC should be a good test.....I see they finish up with Michigan...wonder how Jim's team will do this year??....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on August 24, 2015, 02:49:40 PM
.....I see they finish up with Michigan...wonder how Jim's team will do this year??....

They are very fired up at Michigan with their new coach.....

https://youtu.be/4PukihEd0n0

Dennis

PaulineMi

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 24, 2015, 02:02:25 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 24, 2015, 01:40:04 PM

If you're going to lose one, it's best to loose early in the season.  LOL

I assume you're talking about the September 26th game against the Western Michigan Broncos.  hee hee hee   They have a super tought schedule opening on the 4th against the Michigan State Spartans.   :o

Dennis

Go Green!!!  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)