• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:37:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 318
Total: 318

Wild Dolphin "Asks" Divers to Help Free Itself from Hook

Started by BallAquatics, January 24, 2013, 12:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Amazing how intelligent these beautiful creatures really are....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

shatanka

WOW, that was amazing. Thank you for sharing that! I am going to send it along to my older daughter who is going to college for Environmental and Natural resources. She also is into the marine biology aspect of it all and has done studies on marine ecology. She absolutely LOVES dolphins and that is what sparked her interest in her studies. She will really be very interested in seeing this. Wasn't that so interesting how the dolphin came right up to the divers and let them take that line off?!
And I do agree about how remarkable their intelligence is. God they are so beautiful.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

You are all very welcome!  In this day and age, it's nice to see some GOOD news every once in a while.  After watching this, it made me feel so good, I just knew that I had to share it with you folks.

Dennis

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Jdmcfast

Josh