• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 12:53:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 150
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 154
Total: 154

Are you a picky eater????

Started by Mugwump, August 09, 2015, 06:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I wouldn't eat 16 out of 87....but I dont know what some of those 16 are.  ???
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

big b

wsantia1

I won't eat 3 things but that's because I don't know what they are. :o
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

greydragon

i got 7 out of the 87 i would not eat some of them where because of allergies,like pork,bacon,sauages and strawberries so its not all that fair

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 09, 2015, 07:04:12 PM
I won't eat 41 out of 87! ;D

LOL.............oh, you will....you will.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 09, 2015, 07:08:19 PM
I won't eat 3 things but that's because I don't know what they are. :o

'Mystery meat'......LOL
Jon

LizStreithorst

The only one I picked was white chocolate.  I've had it.  Don't like it. I don't see the point in it.  It's like flavored sugar.   I'm not fond of grapefruit but I'll eat it in a fruit salad or as an ingredient.  Don't care much for eggplant either, but if it's prepared well I'll eat it.  I've never tried Maramite and don't even know what and 84 and 85 are but I'm always up to try something new and different.

B, you should expand your horizons.
Always move forward. Never look back.

big b

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 09, 2015, 07:17:00 PMB, you should expand your horizons.
I will never eat vegetables!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 09, 2015, 07:21:29 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 09, 2015, 07:17:00 PMB, you should expand your horizons.

LOL........sure...ok....fine....... ;D.....wanna bet?..... ;D....your taste buds are always changing.....I can see you being a future broccoli eater, big time....MMMMMMmmmmm... 
Jon

big b

Quote from: big b on August 09, 2015, 07:21:29 PM
All of those that I won't eat were vegetables!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LizStreithorst

I have to add one thing.  I bought goat cheese from the supermarket once.  It was disgusting.  It tasted like a buck in rut smells.  I used to own dairy goats and made my own yogurt and cheese.  It tasted clean just as my milk tasted clean and sweet.  A disgusting aftertaste is an indication of poor sanitation and improper husbandry.  And that's all I have to say about that.
Always move forward. Never look back.

ghonk

11 that i DON'T eat,some of those i haven't tried.
Marshmallow is disgusting,like flavored foam rubber.One of the few things that i can't eat.

big b

ghonk

Quote from: big b on August 09, 2015, 08:59:34 PM
You don't eat marshmallows?

Oh hell no,i can just look at a peep and gag. :)