• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:55:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 315
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

Just 4 more weeks.....

Started by BallAquatics, August 06, 2015, 08:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Down by 8 with 47 seconds left to play and the backup quarterback under center.....

https://youtu.be/fbNrFDevmtg

Dennis

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....Ohio State who........??....LOL.........they'll be tough as they always are....a Big Ten staple....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I just wish Va Tech was consistent.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 06, 2015, 12:17:57 PM
I just wish Va Tech was consistent.

They always field a decent team.  I think Frank does a great job down there with what he has to work with.

I remember a few years back when Michael Vick's little brother Marcus showed up on campus.  The kid was nothing but trouble, but Frank did everything he could to try and get the kid straitened out.  When it became clear that that just wasn't going to happen, he was gone.

It kind of ticked me off last year when they all acted like it was inexcusable for us to loose to Virgina Tech.  There's no shame in loosing to them.  I've watched them play some great football over the years and last year when they came to Columbus and went home with the win was just a testament to that.

Dennis

Ron Sower

Your right about Beamer. He has been a good coach for the boys over the years. They manage to get into a bowl game most of the time! Of course, there are more bowls popping up it seems.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron