• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:57:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 334
Total: 334

Yeppers, Wednesday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, July 29, 2015, 06:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and it is sooooo good  ;D...storms last night and some still around this morn'n...2nd pot coming up  ;D  MMmmmmm.....move fry and water changes again today....gotta toss some snails out too.... >:(...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Thank heavens for my good coffee, because my first try of Greek Yogurt was YUCK.  Like thick sour cream with about a tsp. of peaches in it. And I have 7 more containers of it. 
Barb

wsantia1

Coffee very good this morning. Weather not so good. Going to be another HHH day here. I did hear on the news that Buffalo still has a ten foot snow pile left over from last winter. ??? The heat doesn't feel so bad when I think about that. 8)

Koi pair #1 are their eggs last night. That stinks. >:( This was a parent raising pair but the last couple of times they have become cannibalistic. I will give them 1 or 2 more tries and if they continue this I will divorce them. :-[

While I wait to see if they have some success I will set up a honeymoon suite for Koi pair # 2. The only problem is that I am pretty sure this male has a couple of girlfriends in the community tank. ??? I have to pick out the right female. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Quote from: Barb on July 29, 2015, 06:58:43 AM
Thank heavens for my good coffee, because my first try of Greek Yogurt was YUCK.  Like thick sour cream with about a tsp. of peaches in it. And I have 7 more containers of it. 
Barb

I don't like it either, but it's good for you. The Greek style yogurt contains the probiotic bacteria lactobacillus rhamnosus. It's good for fish, too. LOL

Almost forgot, coffee's good here today and every day.

Jeeze, my neighbor is mowing his lawn at 7:30 AM. I don't care. I'm up, but it may be a tad early for some. Sometimes he mows so late in the evening I wonder how he sees where he's going.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Over a week of rain. Every single day here. Anclote River has overflowed too. Thank God that if I were to flood Tampa would have 20' of water over it.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BallAquatics

11:30 in the morning and the heat index is 98?F.  Should make for a toasty afternoon.  One more call after lunch and I'm done for the day.

Dennis

PaulineMi

Quote from: Barb on July 29, 2015, 06:58:43 AM
Barb

I'd take it off your hands if we were neighbors. I like it....Doug hates it too.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)