• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:14:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 253
Total: 253

Angels From Frank The Plumber

Started by b125killer, January 19, 2013, 08:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

Here Is some pics of the  chocolate blue pearl veils and albino smokey I got from Frank. The chocolates are coloring up nicely.

Scott

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Thank's I really like the chocolates there getting prettier by the day. 
Scott

ilroost

Iseen some of them today at the auction. nice looking angels

Frank The Plumber

I took two groups of 4 to CAFE. Bunch of albinos too. A few sunset kois. That was a nice auction. Lots of bidders this time out. Lots of very cool fish too. I was really tempted by the killies too. Lots of really nice plants there.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

shatanka

Love the chocolate blue pearl veil too! Very nice coloring coming in on that one.

Frank The Plumber

I think they will get better with a sibling cross, this will focus a lot of het traits and they will pop a lot more. I have about 12 selects in a raiseout. Some of the dirty dozen really have a lot of pearl scale on them.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

LizStreithorst

I'd like to see pics of your keepers, Frank.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Frank The Plumber

He he he. Frank has to keep some secrets. He he he.

b125killer

that's a good secret. If the ones you sell look that good the ones you keep must be true gems. 
Scott

Frank The Plumber

I kept the ones with the most chocolate coverage and the most pearl. I also kept some from the batch that are stripeless blue pearl. If I take the chocolate too far with the focused trait I can back peddle and pull some out with the stripeless ones. Like white out, "trait out". ;D