• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 11:28:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 379
Total: 380

Happy Birthday Jan....

Started by Mugwump, July 19, 2015, 07:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Happy Birthday Jan. Wishing you a great day. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Happy birthday Jan.  Hope you have a wonderful day!

Dennis

Rjb3

ghonk

Ron Sower

Happy birthday Jan.  Hope you have a great day...and many more of them!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BillT

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ilroost

wiggs

Thanks all for the birthday wishes. I don`t feel any older than I was the day before. ;D
Jan

wiggs

Sorry about the late post sometimes when I post on here it doesn`t take for some reason. Jon says it is the postie,lol
Jan

Ron Sower

This is even later, Jan. Happy birthday! It's the same as my granddaughter's in Virginia.
I hope you have many more of these!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

b125killer

Scott

wiggs

Thanks Scott, Ron, no problem, we all have busy lives and I`m not upset about things, when they are not done right-away. I babysat 3 of my grand-kids Sat. night, and Sunday I just chilled out, as when I got home late after watching them, I couldn`t sleep right away. So I had about 4 hrs sleep that night maybe.  :o

Jan