• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 04:05:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 166
Total: 166

Pinoy spawn...

Started by Mugwump, July 18, 2015, 12:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Pinoy Zebra (Z/+ pb/pb) X Pinoy leopard(Z/Sm pb/pb) spawn last night....Wide fin pair too

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

That is real nice. Congrats. Looks like a good size spawn too. Do they raise?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 18, 2015, 02:46:11 PM

it's a different female with him now....had one spawn, didn't raise...this spawn the eggs were so golden and round that I knew I'd better yank it....especially with these two popping DD Pinoy's, they might need some TLC.....

These two are both 'alpha' angels.....real head cases for dominance between them......they deserve each other....she killed her last mate, this guy takes no crap from her... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 18, 2015, 02:54:07 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on July 18, 2015, 02:46:11 PM

it's a different female with him now....had one spawn, didn't raise...this spawn the eggs were so golden and round that I knew I'd better yank it....especially with these two popping DD Pinoy's, they might need some TLC.....

These two are both 'alpha' angels.....real head cases for dominance between them......they deserve each other....she killed her last mate, this guy takes no crap from her... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's good. Should be some strong fry. Maybe even the DDs
Willie

Ron Sower

The factory still produces!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

I hope this isnt a pre-tornado spawn!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Looks promising....not one bad egg.....not one!!......this is rare, and especially with darks involved.....we'll see...maybe wigglers by tonight??
Jon

wsantia1

Fingers crossed. Let me know. Those are something that I want that are missing from my collection. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Wigglers......yeppers... ;D.....tiny bubbles from the airstone, not bad eggs.... ;D

Jon

wsantia1

Nice. Is that some sort of collar on the airstone?
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 19, 2015, 03:36:17 PM

It's an old air line weight. It allows me to position the stone easier, and more accurately under the slate.
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 19, 2015, 03:48:42 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on July 19, 2015, 03:36:17 PM

It's an old air line weight. It allows me to position the stone easier, and more accurately under the slate.

I have that issue. Looks like a good solution to the problem.
Willie

Mugwump

...looks like I'll be blasting the few remaining fry off the slate this morn'n.....I did turn the air up a bit and a few stragglers popped off but some left....not many tho....
Jon

Mugwump

Preswim mass, thick.....LOL....some are up already...the others likely later today or tonight?....there's another 'pile' 'wad' of them too.. :o..

Jon

wsantia1

Wow! That's a lot of fry. ;D
Willie