• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:41:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 319
Total: 319

Petco $1 per Gallon Sale Starting Sunday.......

Started by wsantia1, June 23, 2015, 07:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

over here. Be on the lookout. There is also talk about them coming to a new agreement with Aqueon. Don't know if it will be for this sale because I am sure they have those Tetra tanks still laying around.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 23, 2015, 07:59:23 PM
over here. Be on the lookout. There is also talk about them coming to a new agreement with Aqueon. Don't know if it will be for this sale because I am sure they have those Tetra tanks still laying around.

I could use a couple, few, 20H's.....10's too, but not usually part of the sale....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

I'm going to get some more heaters to replace some here too (Jehmco).....I can get away with a bunch of 100's and 150's....maybe few 200's ??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

The 20 H and 10s are part of the sale. And these are Aqueon tanks not the tetras.

http://www.petco.com/petco_page_PC_dollarpergallon.aspx
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

wsantia1

I don't know where I will set them up ??? but I will be on my way to Petco later on today to pick up a pair of 55s. I am sure the setup issue will work itself out.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 28, 2015, 08:10:58 AM
I don't know where I will set them up ??? but I will be on my way to Petco later on today to pick up a pair of 55s. I am sure the setup issue will work itself out.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

....LOL  atta boy, Willie....."" I am sure the setup issue will work itself out.""
Jon

wsantia1

As we suspected, lots of Tetra tanks in stock at the Petcos around here. :o  Went to two and only scored one Aqueon 55. ???  Store personnel told me they won't have any 55s until they got rid of the Tetras. ::)

The Pet Supplies Plus around here has price matching and they sell Aqueon 55s. I will check to see if they will honor Petcos sale. 8) I need a total of three 55s. Two for new setups and one to replace a tank I found a chip in. ::)
Willie

GraphicGr8s

I reset my turtle tank since he croaked on me. The glass was in terrible shape. Not what you would want on display so it is now in the fish house. Went to Petco and got another 20L. Makes 61 for me now.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on June 30, 2015, 08:22:57 AM
I reset my turtle tank since he croaked on me. The glass was in terrible shape. Not what you would want on display so it is now in the fish house. Went to Petco and got another 20L. Makes 61 for me now.

What kinds of fish do you have now?
Jon

GraphicGr8s

That tank is BA Tetras. 6 tanks or more of guppies. Some angels in 2-3 tanks. The 90 will be angels. And I am going back to the guy I saw on Memorial Day and get some pleco breeders. I think he has albinos too. The rest are an oleo of fish.