• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 12:24:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 543
Total: 543

About the 'Forum'....

Started by Mugwump, October 15, 2012, 06:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels2

Thank  you Jon and Dennis for getting this up and going!! I have to admit I do miss all the fun that we used to always have and now we have an awesome place for that to happen again!!!!

Ron you will have to get Linda to read some of the posts that happen....I think I have had many side aches from before and am so looking forward to that again..and with PAPA Smurf you never know what he is going to say or do next!!!!

Jon you and Jan are such special friends and so glad that you gave us such a hard time about not stopping over when we were just blocks from your house!! The extra trip just to come meet the 2 of you are going to forever be embedded in our memories....along with food fights

Ron Sower

Those 2 have most of my breeder angels since I was downsizing.  They really have a great fish room!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

derick

well done Jon and Dennis this is a great forum, and fun place to be, also lots of very knowledgeable folks too a great combination.  :)
Derick

Mugwump

Quote from: derick on November 06, 2012, 11:54:12 AM
well done Jon and Dennis this is a great forum, and fun place to be, also lots of very knowledgeable folks too a great combination.  :)

Thanks, Derrick...."We're all Bozo's on this bus".... :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

derick

Derick

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on November 06, 2012, 11:59:02 AM
...."We're all Bozo's on this bus".... :o

OMG now I'll have to drag out the vinyl.....

PS:  Thanks for the kind words Derick!

Dennis

Mugwump

"How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all".....

"You ain't got no friends on the Left (You're Right!). You ain't got no ...

my favorite....ahem...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson