• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 08:37:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 475
Total: 476

About the 'Forum'....

Started by Mugwump, October 15, 2012, 06:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I'd like to take a moment to introduce the current staff. I'm Jon (Mugwump) and the other administator is Dennis (BallAquatics). I want to thank Dennis for his invaluable help and knowledge, without his help, we'd not be where we are right now. Kudos,thanks,praise,etc...thanks, my friend......

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Thanks Jon and Dennis. The site look great.
Scott

LizStreithorst

Thank you, gentlemen.  I know it wasn't the easiest of rides.
Liz
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Well, it looks like we beat the gun.....the old place just rolled over and went down next to the Titanic.......LOL.....may it rest in peace...... :'(
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Sad that it's gone, but this ain't the first time I've started from scratch ::)  At least we have real honest to goodness members who post unlike another place I've been keeping my eye on.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Jdmcfast

Ya atleast I get to be here from the beginning this time. :P
Josh

Jo

Thank you Jon & Dennis! I really missed the whole group when the old one rolled over and went down.
Jo

Mugwump

We'll be here folks......but everyone has fishroom stuff to do..and I don't have, nor want a computer down there now...distracting.....so we'll be away from time to time....
Jon

JR

Thank you Jon And Dennis. It is hard to find a good home. This place is great. We Have some very smart fish folks already here
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Rjb3

Thanks Jon and Dennis for taking the time to set this up. I'm having fun already.

Mugwump

Thanks, Bob....we're a fun bunch......crazy, but fun.....LOL
Jon

Jo

Quote from: Mugwump on October 15, 2012, 06:45:57 PM
Thanks, Bob....we're a fun bunch......crazy, but fun.....LOL

That's the best part!!!!!!!!!! Crazy!
Jo

P4Angels

dun dah dun... as the voice roars "All hail => Jon (Mugwump) & Dennis (BallAquatics)".   As I raise a glass to you due diligence for all you have done and all that you will accomplish. All in the name of fish keeping......
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Ron Sower

Looks like this will be a fun fish forum!  I don't think I know any of you, at least by your forum names, except Passionate For Angels, but it's gotta be fun if he is on here..!  We've known each other for the better part of a year though the GSAS. 

Looking forward to the forum....FishLoverRon (FLR)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

LOL...welcome Ron....I know, that 'Passionate' guy is real trouble....now his 1st mate's pretty cool.... seriously. Aron and Lori raise some real nice fish.....and they're pretty special friends too..
Jon