• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 12:27:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 186
Total: 186

Monsoon's around here...

Started by Mugwump, June 14, 2015, 01:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...sheesh....about all this week it gets sunny, then darkens as it gets ready to rain every evening....repeat...yada yada....and again today... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Much the same here, except we are just getting enough rain to keep the humidity at an unbearable level.  I'd almost bet if I threw a tea cup of water out on the blacktop drive way I could tip the balance and trigger a thunderstorm.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 14, 2015, 01:55:15 PM
Much the same here, except we are just getting enough rain to keep the humidity at an unbearable level.  I'd almost bet if I threw a tea cup of water out on the blacktop drive way I could tip the balance and trigger a thunderstorm.  LOL

Dennis

Dew point low 70's here.....I hear ya...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

So much rain here that the field of corn behind my house is starting to look like a pond

PaulineMi

Same around here....  Long rain delay in the middle of the Tiger's home game, my potted flowers on the covered patio need little or no watering. The humidity is preventing evaporation. Definitely uncomfortable.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)