• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 11:31:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 197
Total: 197

Get the barrels ready, Dennis

Started by Mugwump, June 12, 2015, 07:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...it's heading your way again.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I sure 'nuff wish it were heading my way.  I'll have to order more filters and another membrane for the RO.  I hate it. but when God doesn't send soft water I have no choice but to make it myself.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Must have dried up by the time it got here.  I had the outside system pumped down and there was maybe 10 gallons from last night.  I ended up doing large changes on about half the fish room yesterday and still have plenty left.  Forecast is calling for a bit over 3/4 of an inch of rain on Sunday.  I collect roughly 500 gallons per inch of rain fall so I should have rain water coming out my ears here in the next week!!!

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 13, 2015, 06:58:47 AMI collect roughly 500 gallons per inch of rain fall so I should have rain water coming out my ears here in the next week!!!
Dennis
That means you drank too much of it, Dennis..!!   :o :o :o :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 13, 2015, 12:23:25 PM

Ron, it's been so hot a miserable I feel like that at times.  Heat index has it at 96 right now, probably hit 100 before it starts to drop this evening.

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 13, 2015, 01:17:02 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 13, 2015, 12:23:25 PM

Ron, it's been so hot a miserable I feel like that at times.  Heat index has it at 96 right now, probably hit 100 before it starts to drop this evening.

Dennis
It might be hard to believe, but I miss that sometimes...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

It does make the nice days that much sweeter.  I just hate hot weather period.  If it never got over about 75 I would be happy.

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 13, 2015, 06:27:50 PM
It does make the nice days that much sweeter.  I just hate hot weather period.  If it never got over about 75 I would be happy.

Dennis
Come on out here then!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron