• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 12:01:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,317
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 221
Total: 221

Mugwump Angel Update

Started by PaulineMi, June 09, 2015, 09:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

These are some of the guys from Jon and they're very hard to photograph.  They are almost as active as the danios...well not as crazy all over the tank...it's more of a hungry chow hound thing.   ;D  Their size reflects their appetites!

The spots on the paraiba's dorsal are beginning to shine golden in the right light.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Looking good Pauline.  You have the knack for keeping your fishy friends happy and healthy and it shows.

I used your CPD photo on a AquaBid auction.....  http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/closed.cgi?view_closed_item&fwcyprinids1433805823

Dennis

PaulineMi

Thank you Dennis. And I'm happy to see that our little CPD photo helped out on Aquabid.   :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Pretty pictures Pauline....and count your fingers after feeding...LOL.....chow hounds here too... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great pictures Pauline. Those are some nice looking Angels. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.