• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:21:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 386
Total: 387

Full of Duck Weed

Started by b125killer, January 13, 2013, 08:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

I do like duck weed, but as I sit here watching t.v. and playing online I find myself plucking duck weed off my arms.
It's nice to finally have a tank that can grow so much duck weed. I gave Dan about half of what was in the tank last week and this week its almost full again. 
Scott

Mugwump

The sign of a good fishkeeper is going to a restaurant, and then discovering duckweed still stuck to your arms.....LOL..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That hasn't happened to me yet, but i'm sure it will one day. 
Scott

LizStreithorst

The sign of a good dog groomer is going to a restaurant and realizing that the hair in your food came from the last dog you clipped.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mir

Lol, Liz, that happens to me sometimes xD

I wish I had duckweed in my tanks... Maybe I'll get some once I have my shrimp tank going. :) LFS has a whole tank full but they aren't even selling it! Maybe I can "borrow" some, lol
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

ilroost

Mir if you were closer i would give you enough duckweed to cover 20 tanks. lol
Only reason i keep it around is that the koi's in the pond eat it like crazy

Mugwump

or just send Scott a couple bucks for a flat rate box, and he can send you some.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Would you need a heat pack for plants too? I have had plants shipped to me but it was warmer out.
Scott

Mugwump

I have some if you need any.....this time of year, throwing in a heat pack so the plants,etc don't freeze is a good idea...yep...
Jon

Mir

Aw, thanks for the offer, guys! :) hmmmmmmm...... >D
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'