• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:41:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 316
Total: 316

Wonderful Wednesday's coffee...

Started by Mugwump, June 03, 2015, 06:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...is fantastic....now back to bed........................................
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

First pot gone, let the dog out, had a shower, it's off to make the rounds soon.  Looks like it's going to be a fantastic day too.....  Partly cloudy. High 78F. Winds light and variable.

Dennis

Mugwump

Pot #2...things are looking better, I might get dressed now....???       
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm still working on Pot 1. Lots to do today including water changes and some TAS work. Weather is lousy once again. Highs in the mid 60s with rain. Will definitely need the second pot today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I had my one cup in the morning and it was excellent.  Then work got my physically whupped at work by all big, fat, stupid dogs that I had to muscle around and hold up to make stand. 

I'll chill for a bit, then move fish.  I have a ton of juvi expressing hb's that need to all go into an empty 100 gallon before I choose my keepers.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 03, 2015, 03:37:49 PM
I had my one cup in the morning and it was excellent.  Then work got my physically whupped at work by all big, fat, stupid dogs that I had to muscle around and hold up to make stand. 

I'll chill for a bit, then move fish. I have a ton of juvi expressing hb's that need to all go into an empty 100 gallon before I choose my keepers.

Sounds like that'll take about a six pack?....give or take  ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

About 5 plus my single meal of the day.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 03, 2015, 03:56:26 PM
About 5 plus my single meal of the day.

LOLOLOLOL......well, I was close.. ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

All done including a nice WC.  Enjoying beer #6 right not.  After that a nice soak in a hot bath.  A good bath is always rejuvenating.