• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 10:17:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

Tuesday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, June 02, 2015, 06:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..what a splendid cup of coffee it is, too,,,,MMMmmmmm....70's today..."poifect"...... ;D   shipping a box out this morning, then a few water changes and putz'n down in the fish room....still around 44 deg's now.....good sleeping weather.....might mow the grass later?...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Tuesday retirement coffee for me. It tastes the same as yesterday. I'm just retired now. LOL

Jeeze, I can't believe I waited so long to retire from one of the worst jobs a person could have. A corrections officer makes the top ten worst job list every time.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on June 02, 2015, 06:25:52 AM
Tuesday retirement coffee for me. It tastes the same as yesterday. I'm just retired now. LOL

Jeeze, I can't believe I waited so long to retire from one of the worst jobs a person could have. A corrections officer makes the top ten worst job list every time.

...first day of the rest of your life.....nice, huh?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 02, 2015, 06:15:25 AM
..what a splendid cup of coffee it is, too,,,,MMMmmmmm....70's today..."poifect"...... ;D   shipping a box out this morning, then a few water changes and putz'n down in the fish room....still around 44 deg's now.....good sleeping weather.....might mow the grass later?...

Great cup of coffee here too. Funny but I think that I'm supposed to ship out a box today too. lol.  ;D Temps in the mid 50s right now. Supposed to tap out in the mid 60s with rain. ::)  Nothing like yesterday tho when we got over 4 inches. My sump pump was going off throughout the night. :o

I guess I better start getting to work now. lol 8) 8) 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Slept in again this morning. Looking forward to only one showing today. I think I got all caught up on the documentation distribution for the contracts that came in for these homes now. Whew!

'Sposed to hit 64 today here on the west side of the Cascades, with a little rain, Then 70s tomorrow with warming trend to high 80s by Sunday.

I accidentally got some new coffee that I'm really liking. It's Kirkland Breakfast Blend. I like it because it's not so strong if I want to drink it black, yet has enough flavor if I want to add my usual caramel syrup and French vanilla creamer!  So coffee is getting better every day!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 02, 2015, 11:30:31 AM
Slept in again this morning. Looking forward to only one showing today. I think I got all caught up on the documentation distribution for the contracts that came in for these homes now. Whew!

'Sposed to hit 64 today here on the west side of the Cascades, with a little rain, Then 70s tomorrow with warming trend to high 80s by Sunday.

I accidentally got some new coffee that I'm really liking. It's Kirkland Breakfast Blend. I like it because it's not so strong if I want to drink it black, yet has enough flavor if I want to add my usual caramel syrup and French vanilla creamer!  So coffee is getting better every day!

...of course coffee gets better every day....LOL....yup
Jon