• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 04:11:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 394
Total: 394

Home page

Started by Jdmcfast, October 16, 2012, 07:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

I like the new home page! You guys are doing great and working fast!
Thanks so much!
Josh

b125killer

I was looking at another post and went to the home page and it was all new. it's looking good.
Scott

Mugwump

LOL....Dennis added some new buttons to push.....looks nice.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

It really does look great! You guys are doing an awesome job!
Jo

Rjb3

Yep. I agree. Nice job.

Mugwump

It's a labor of love in progress.......thanks folks.....kudos to you too, Dennis.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I love it when people do good things because their heartss tell them to.  It reinforces my faith in humanity.  Thank you, gentlemen.
Always move forward. Never look back.

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

It looks to be about full, We'll add any new sponsor folks, of coutse...but don't want it to get cluttered either.........
Jon

Barb

Looks great, and is easy to use.
Barb

Rjb3

I like the new posts listed on the center of the Home page. Wets my appetite for fish stuff. "Wets" get it? I kill me.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 17, 2012, 08:07:54 PM
I like the new posts listed on the center of the Home page. Wets my appetite for fish stuff. "Wets" get it? I kill me.

LOL...................... :o
Jon