• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:16:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 274
Total: 274

Lazy Sunday morn'n coffee..

Started by Mugwump, May 31, 2015, 06:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's awesome this morning..MMmmmm....I'm taking my time waking up and getting going this AM......*stretch*..*yawn*...sip coffee....*yawn*.......it's around 40 deg's outside now, another cool lower 60 deg day on tap....Hawks won last night...yowser...on to the Stanley Cup final....they're a good team and coached well too.... ;D   

I need more coffee now...................brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

40 degrees. Wow. It's already 70 here. Coffee good. Lots of work to do here today. Only one tank on tap for a wc today but it will have to be about 50%. Maintenance has been a little lacking in that one because it's not in the fishroom with all of the others. More coffee first tho.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Up to a balmy 48 deg's now....LOL....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

looks like we have some cool weather today and the next few coming up! 61 now and 60's most of the week. Lucy's training to become a travel agent so we can book travel to warm places in the winter! I told her we'll have to figure a way to make the aquaria mobile.  She just looked at me kinda funny-like!  :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 31, 2015, 12:35:52 PM
looks like we have some cool weather today and the next few coming up! 61 now and 60's most of the week. Lucy's training to become a travel agent so we can book travel to warm places in the winter! I told her we'll have to figure a way to make the aquaria mobile.  She just looked at me kinda funny-like!  :o

lol
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 31, 2015, 12:35:52 PM

..sounded good to me... ???
Jon