• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:53:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 293
Total: 293

Wed's great coffee..

Started by Mugwump, May 27, 2015, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...MMMMmmmmmm....warming up for the next few days, then crashing...then getting much warmer for a bit....and of course...rain/storms... ;D 

Might try to cut the grass this morning, if it's dried out....? then some water changes, etc...a few errands, yada yada....then?.... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee here is very good too. Got some MH French that I am going to open as soon as I finish the current can. It's a dark roast so I hope it's good to the last drop too. ;D 

75 degrees at 6:30 this morning and already in the low 80s. Going to be 90+ with T-Storms on tap this afternoon.  This suppose to be one of the hottest Mays on record. Except for yesterday and today it has actually been quite pleasant. 8)

Water changes, sponge squeezing and some light culling on tap today. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 27, 2015, 08:52:29 AM
Coffee here is very good too. Got some MH French that I am going to open as soon as I finish the current can. It's a dark roast so I hope it's good to the last drop too. ;D 

75 degrees at 6:30 this morning and already in the low 80s. Going to be 90+ with T-Storms on tap this afternoon.  This suppose to be one of the hottest Mays on record. Except for yesterday and today it has actually been quite pleasant. 8)

Keep those 90+ deg temps....those will be humid days too....blah.....I need to squeeze sponges too, especially the 150 outside.... ::)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 27, 2015, 09:09:10 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on May 27, 2015, 08:52:29 AM

Keep those 90+ deg temps....those will be humid days too....blah.....I need to squeeze sponges too, especially the 150 outside.... ::)

Cold front coming through tonight. The T-storms that will come with it will be appreciated by my grass. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Yahoo !!!!...I just finished mowing the grass... ;D....I'm proud of me...LOL...
Jon

PaulineMi

Don't ya just love it when you impress yourself. Lol   ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 27, 2015, 06:31:41 PM
Don't ya just love it when you impress yourself. Lol   ;D ;D ;D

LOL...I'd put it off when wet, and really didn't want to mow today.....but said to 'self'...'git er done'.....and so..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...happy happy happy
Jon

wsantia1

False alarm with the T-Storms so grass did not get any water. :-[ On the other hand the Paraiba Koi pair and a new Baby Plat both spawned today. ??? ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 27, 2015, 06:52:07 PM

Cold front coming through tonight. The T-storms that will come with it will be appreciated by my grass. ;D ;D ;D

False alarm with the T-Storms so grass did not get any water. :-[ On the other hand the Paraiba Koi pair and a new Baby Plat both spawned today. ??? ;D
[/quote]

I'm sure those storms won't be gone for long... ;D....cool spawns....nice.. ;D
Jon