• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:56:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 291
Total: 291

Today really sucks

Started by GraphicGr8s, May 25, 2015, 05:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraphicGr8s

On June 2nd my mother and sister were going to drive down. My niece was flying in on the 5th. My sister and niece were going to take Little G to LegoLand.

Friday I made arrangements to go over a society members house to buy some plecos and some cats.

Little G talked to Grandma Friday. We called yesterday and it went to VM. Called again this morning. I called sis to get a neighbor to go over and check on mom. So as I am going over to my friend's house I get the status phone call.

The toughest thing I've ever had to do is tell a 6 year old grandma is gone.

Today really sucks.

I fly out tomorrow. See you guys on the 2nd.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

I'm so sorry to hear that.....our sincere condolences on your loss.....our thoughts will be with you, and your family.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences are with you and your family.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

PaulineMi

That is very sad. I'm sorry for your loss. A big hug for Little G....
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Our condolences are with you and your family.

Dennis

ilroost

wiggs

Sorry for the loss of your mom.  :'(
Jan

b125killer

Scott

LizStreithorst

I'm so sorry for you.  I've been through death of family members but I've never had to try to explain it to a child.  I'll be keeping you in my heart and in my thoughts.
Always move forward. Never look back.

GraphicGr8s

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I'll be back home tomorrow. It will be nice to be home again.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Ron Sower

Hey GG8, it's not easy, but we're your friends, and we care. I hope you & your little guy does okay. Our thoughts and feelings are with you.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron