• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 06:14:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 315
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 349
Total: 349

Monday's coffee===>

Started by Mugwump, May 25, 2015, 06:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....A nice hot, good cup of coffee on a rainy morn'n....nice....we had tornado's in the area last night.....with all these weather fronts and storms, it reminds me of 1969...we had at least one rainy weekend day throughout the summer...the mid week days too had many rainy days.......not all day rains in most cases tho....

....if it lets up here, I might find something to cook on the grill later...?

It's Memorial Day folks, lets not forget to pause and remember those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 25, 2015, 06:19:31 AM

It's Memorial Day folks, lets not forget to pause and remember those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country.

+1 Couldn't have said it better.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 25, 2015, 07:03:21 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 25, 2015, 06:19:31 AM

+1 Couldn't have said it better.

+2     "All gave some, some gave all"
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Says it all......

Frank Glick took this photo of an eagle on a gravestone at Fort Snelling National Cemetery.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Shortly after the conclusion of the Civil War in 1865, Union veteran leaders established an annual Decoration Day to commemorate the fallen Union and Confederate soldiers. In the years since, Decoration Day has expanded to honor all fallen soldiers from every theater of war, and we now know it as Memorial Day.

This Memorial Day we honor all who have laid down their lives for their country in every conflict from the War of 1812 through the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. We have a sacred duty to carry on their stories and preserve the memories of their heroism.

https://youtu.be/Y3zUhgFEe9I

Dennis