• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 07:57:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

Back from the swap...

Started by Mugwump, May 23, 2015, 04:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..A decent crowd today even with the smaller room and vendors in attendance. A very chatty crowd, also, who came to learn as well as to buy. Our table was right next to Josie and Miranda.....LOL...how can you not have a good day hanging with those two wonderful people?

We priced everything to sell and sold over 100 fish...angels/BN fry/BN pairs/cories/guppies... and I got to use the new 'square' twice.. ;D cool...
I kick myself for not getting pics of the showroom tanks, dang it...some beautiful fish were on display for the judging. The variety was mind boggling too.

We should have stayed for the banquet, but it was a good 4 hours after the swap wrapped up. So we just packed up and came on home. Shoes are off now, fresh pot of coffee is made, and we're enjoying a nice cup of coffee........shoes off, windows open....sweet chill'n... ;D

Jan grabbed a couple pics as we finished setting up...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Rjb3

Glad you had a good time and sold some fish. That's a great combination.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on May 23, 2015, 04:34:30 PM
Glad you had a good time and sold some fish. That's a great combination.

Yes, it is.... ;D....thanks
Jon

wsantia1

Those were some nice sized fish you were sell at 3 for $10. lol Great to hear you had such a good time. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 23, 2015, 06:57:54 PM
Those were some nice sized fish you were sell at 3 for $10. lol Great to hear you had such a good time. ;D ;D ;D

Most were pre-quarter sized....possibly a dozen, or two, quarters.....took a couple hundred, and had a couple tanks more at home....now there's a little more room to spread them out.......had to sell a bunch off to hobbyists...or cull em............rest easy, the larger sized bunch, from those spawns, are safe.... 8)
Jon

b125killer

I did have plans on going today,  as usual my family made plans at the last minute. It didn't include going to the swap. I would ofor like to see the show fish too.
Scott