• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 06:01:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 315
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 346
Total: 346

Anybody here ever have...

Started by Mugwump, May 22, 2015, 05:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Beer can, but not motor block.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on May 22, 2015, 05:07:31 PM
Beer can, but not motor block.

On long trips, just season cut up chicken, then multi wrap in foil....put on the block and drive.... ;D....a half day trip with dinner ready to eat.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

What do you do to make it not fall off?  Smooth roads?
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 22, 2015, 05:43:41 PM
What do you do to make it not fall off?  Smooth roads?

LOL  Yep, that would be my luck.... all my hard work would end up being some dog's dinner!   ??? ??? ???

Dennis

Mugwump

...a little piece of coat hangar, or soft wire...if you're worried about it...??...some cars now days leave no room for anything tho...LOL
Jon

Mugwump

If you're worried about it falling off....do hot dogs instead...it'll be a smaller bundle... ;D...cook faster too...
Jon

b125killer

My luck it would fall, get stuck somewhere it shouldn't and strand me in the middle of nowhere.  On the bright side I would have something to eat.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on May 23, 2015, 10:47:17 PM
My luck it would fall, get stuck somewhere it shouldn't and strand me in the middle of nowhere.  On the bright side I would have something to eat.

It's been done for years by many..... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on May 24, 2015, 05:45:39 AM
Quote from: b125killer on May 23, 2015, 10:47:17 PM

It's been done for years by many..... ;D

It was quite the rage "way back when".  I recall people putting an uncooked foil wrapped meal on the motor, driving a ways to visit friends or relatives (pre 80 mph freeways), lifting the car's hood upon arrival and voila!, a meal ready for the eating.  ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ilroost

Many years ago i was the head cook at a potato chip factory. Brought many things to cook for lunch.
Put it on top of the fryer.